|Do you want to know the next activities activities on Inmunoterapia & Hemopaties?
Join our newsletter list to be updated on upcoming activities.
The use of uni- or bispecific monoclonal antibodies, antibodies capable of blocking immune-checkpoints, or the use of genetically modified T lymphocytes or NK cells designed to destroy tumor cells (CART), have brought about a true revolution in cancer treatment. Currently, new therapies based on the identification of tumor neoantigens and the development of personalized therapeutic vaccines are showing very promising results. The use of immunotherapy is reaching its maximum development in hematological diseases due to the fact that tumor cells can more easily come into contact with the normal immune cells responsible for their destruction.
The conference aims to deepen the knowledge of the use of immunotherapy in the treatment of hematopathies, providing an integrative vision between the clinical/basic knowledge of the pathology and the function of the immune system.
The course is aimed at researchers and residents in hematology, oncology and immunology.
- Primera línea: Leucemia Aguda Linfoblástica (LAL) – Dra. Susana Rives
- Segunda línea: Linfomas (Hodgkin y no hodgkiniano) – Dra. Anna Sureda
- Tercera línea: Mieloma – Dra. Paula Rodríguez
- Leucemia Aguda Linfoblástica (LAL) – Dr. Valentín Ortiz-Maldonado
- Linfoma No Hodgkin (LNH) – Dra. Gloria Iacoboni
- Mieloma – Dr. Albert Oriol
- Estrategias para disminuir toxicidad de CAR T – Dr. Javier Briones
- Leucemias y linfomas T – Dr. Pablo Menéndez