Grant Application Aging in HIV 2023
- The deadline for grant application is September 30th, 2023. By then, the outcome of the applications submitted will be notified after the evaluation of the applications.
- The Workshop Secretariat will evaluate the applications and award grants no later than 2 weeks after application.
Grants will be awarded on a competitive basis to those who meet the following requirements:
- Healthcare professionals who deal with HIV-infected patients and can, therefore, provide informed opinions and ideas on how to manage treatment options.
- Healthcare professionals and scientific researchers who demonstrate a scientific interest in this subject area and are undertaking related research projects.
- Healthcare professionals that can contribute to the debate by providing up to date views on treatment options and switching alternatives.
- The scientific community and representatives of educational institutions that can contribute from a multidisciplinary point of view and intend to share the learnings of the workshop with a wider community.
Application procedures & eligibility:
The workshop organization is pleased to provide financial assistance to attendees to take part in this activity. The workshop participation grants available cover travel and/or accommodation expenses.
Every grant application will be reviewed on an individual basis by a scientific committee that will evaluate all aspects thoroughly and will ensure no application is subject to any type of discrimination. Each application will be assessed against selection criteria and priority will be given to HCPs in the care of HIV-infected patients and infectious disease or internal medicine specialists devoted to HIV care.
We would like to remind you of the terms and conditions of this grant:
- This support is non-transferable.
- For best consideration, applications should be made as early as possible. Applications will be considered until the exhaustion of funds.
- Applicants will be notified of the decision by email. Successful applicants will be notified with further instructions.
- The organization in collaboration with the Scientific Committee reserves the right to make the final decision regarding all applications, which cannot be disputed.
- Once flights are booked, any changes or cancellations of the tickets will be charged directly to the grant recipients.
- By registering for the conference, participants agree that the organizers do not accept responsibility for medical, travel or personal insurance. Participants are advised to take out their own insurance policies.
- By accepting the grant, the grantee consents that the organizers might disclose information related to the transfer of value (contact information and grant amount covering transport and lodging costs) received by the grantee if this is requested by the sponsors to comply with applicable laws.
- By accepting the grant, the grantee accepts the possibility of sharing a room with another colleague. The accommodation is in double room in order to allow more scholarships to be granted.
- The conference secretariat cannot be held responsible for any incorrect information that is given out due to application forms filled out incorrectly or for any information sent after the deadline.
- The conference secretariat cannot be held responsible/take responsibility for any kind of accident; loss of valuables or materials; expenses incurred in connection with a conference participation grant & conference participation.
- Receipt of a conference participation grant implies presence and active participation on the program. Grantees agree to sign in during both program days. In case of no-shows, grantees agree to cover all costs incurred in view of their conference participation grant.